Ultimate Software SYSTEM CONSULTANT SPECIALIST (ENTRY LEVEL) in St Louis, Missouri
As a System Consultant Specialist for Ultimate Software you will be responsible for analysis and execution of customer projects. Successfully lead customer services projects within stated budgets and timelines. Meet or exceed consulting metrics that support corporate objectives and initiatives. Project quality resulting in greater customer satisfaction.
During your time as a specialist you will be working closely with our Senior System Consultants and mentors in our St. Louis office. The specialist program will be a pipeline to the System Consultant position opportunity within our Global Delivery organization.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *(other duties may be assigned) *
- Work with our clients to ensure seamless transition from a customer’s existing integration into the appropriate Ultimate Software solution
- Utilize internal tools and documentation to promote efficiency and standardization
- Provide input on methodology and process improvements
- Manage multiple concurrent projects
*Preferred Qualifications/Skills: *
- Candidates must have all courses completed and graduated by April 2018
- Start date will be April 2018
- All candidates will be working out of our St. Louis, MO office
- This is an entry level position and training will be provided
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Human Resources, Accounting or Computer Science
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude
- Organized, detail oriented, accurate and responsive
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, and freely offers assistance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Strong analysis, change control, task management and time management skills
Travel Requirement: Some travel may be required
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Posted: April 27, 2018