Washington University of St. Louis Statistical Data Analyst - Biostatistics - 47635 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Division of Biostatistics. The position is located at the Becker Medical Library. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Performs data management and/or data analysis for investigators using statistical packages. Assists investigators in the design of experiments, clinical trial and epidemiological studies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs data analysis and/or data management for investigators using statistical packages including generation of tables and graphs.
- Assists investigators in the design of experiments, clinical trials and epidemiological studies.
- Assists in data base design, implementation and maintenance of data collected over time for research purposes, including acquisition, editing and reporting.
- May assist in design and development of data entry systems.
- May function as a statistical consultant primarily in collaborative studies involving the medical school community.
- Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (such as, Math, Statistics, Computer Science or Epidemiology).
- Experience and proficiency with data analysis and data management utilizing statistical packages utilized by department/s.
- Master’s preferred in Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in biomedical and/or clinical studies desirable.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
- Experience with SAS.
The hiring range for this position is $47,985 - $61,193 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Statistical Data Analyst - Biostatistics - 47635
Job ID: 47635
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time