Express Scripts Sr. Manager, Identity and Access Management in St. Louis, Missouri
The Sr Manager – Identify and Access Management is responsible for day-to-day management of a specific IT. Manages the performance and develops the feedback of the members of their team, including following through on annual performance review. Participates in evaluation and prioritization of customer/user requests. Serves as the champion for the Business Analyst role as the overall SDLC process matures. Assesses, develops and acquires talent. Assigns projects and work assignments to team members and directs activities, providing functional guidance. Ensures team assignments are completed within designated time frames and tracks and reports progress to upper management. Participates in process improvement and cross-departmental IT initiatives.
- Lead teams driving a broad enterprise identity & access management architecture to improve security, deliver a great experience to constituents, and maintain compliance for Express Scripts
- Build & develop a team with the best talent capable of delivering key I&AM capabilities to Express Scripts
- Champion employee engagement and development in adapting to a fast-paced technology environment, keeping up with the evolution of threats
- Lead a team to deliver the best value quickly and at the best cost in an agile development environment, and collaborate with other teams to deliver complete value
- Participate in the development of technology & migration plans for evolution of I&AM (e.g., from password-based to broad multi-factor; evolution of federation in a cloud-based application world)
- Communicate & collaborate with teams across the organization to drive I&AM-related security imperatives to include infrastructure & application development teams
- Serve as a well-respected leader in a great organization
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Business Administration and/or Computer Science.
- Experience in creating success via leadership of small teams in an agile development environment for application & deployment of technology
- 2 years in enterprise identity & access management process & technology, including identity management, multi-factor authentication & authorization, federation, enterprise group management, access management, provisioning, runtime (AAA) services, and controls / assurance
- Ability to develop & lead teams collaboratively, and use influence among multiple technology engineering teams to achieve a common architectural goal for the organization
- Ability to be a champion for team talent strategy & team members’ career development
- Possess knowledge of I&AM automation technology and workflow for access request, provisioning, revalidation, and access review in an identity lifecycle
- Possess knowledge and application of identity & access management standards / compliance & controls frameworks (NIST, SOC1, SOC2, ISO27000, etc.)
- Knowledge of specific technologies preferred: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle, CyberArk Privileged Access Management, ActiveDirectory, Oracle Access Manager, ServiceNow integration
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy melding the here and now with the future - and charting the path to get there? Our strategy and programs teams are on the ground level leading design and implementation of IT delivery and organizational models. From strategizing around innovative technologies and Agile methodologies, to new governance and funding models, and identifying strategies to attract remarkable talent, this group drives a key component of our success: technology. Vision and execution starts here.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.