Express Scripts Sr. Business Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
The successful candidate will become an expert in the setup, payment, tracking and reporting of financial and rebate guarantees in accordance with Express Script’s PBM client contracts. Collaboration with cross-functional teams will be vital to meeting deadlines and expectations of position. Additionally, this individual will assist in the workload management and development of the team to ensure that production targets are achieved and effective processing controls are in place. This individual will be asked to participate in special projects, assist with escalations, and complete ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Expert in addressing service requests from the Account Team, CPMs and other business partners related to ESI clients’ financial, rebate and performance guarantees
- Assist with reviews of set-ups, settlement and payment validations during peak periods to ensure accurate and timely payments and reporting to ESI clients
- Assistance with day-to-day prioritization and workload management and escalation
- Special projects and process improvements
- Mentor, training, and team development
- On-going review of policies and procedures
- Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- MBA preferred
- Preferred knowledge of Express Scripts products, services and systems
- 5+ years experience in the healthcare or PBM industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively document business requirements
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in training and coaching staff
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
- Project management experience and the proven ability to meet deadlines and multi- task
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make decisions with minimal supervision
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit, or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure our spending stays on track, and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.