IBM Solutions Architect - CISO in St Louis, Missouri
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Seeking a Solutions Architect with experience working with development methodologies and tools to be responsible for custom development to integrate various security technologies. Solution Architect must be able to take requirements, create a design and turn it into a finished working deliverable. Architect will work with technical teams to implement next generation security initiatives and security proof of concepts to improve company security posture. Experience working with Big Data environments and web development is desirable. Creativity, self-driven, problem solving and attention to detail are valuable traits of a successful candidate.
Preferred location is Austin, TX.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 5 years experience in Java programming
• 5 years experience with Linux / Unix / AIX operating systems
• 2 years experience with Hortonworks Data Platform and Hortonworks Data Flow
• 2 years experience with Elastic stack
• 2 years experience with Ansible or Chef
• 5 years experience with Full-stack Development
• 2 years experience with Java frameworks (e.g. spring, hibernate, struts)
• 3 years experience with XML and REST API integration
• 3 years experience with nginx or other web application server
• 3 years experience with Relational database design/development
• 2 years experience with NoSQL database design/development (e.g. HBase, MongoDB, Cloudant)
• 2 years experience integrating SAML / Single Sign-On (SSO) / LDAP authentication for applications
• 2 years experience with Agile development / DevOps methodologies and tools
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with Cybersecurity technologies
• Experience with Machine Learning and User Behavioral Analytics (UBA)
• Experience with a major SIEM (QRadar, Splunk, ArcSight)
• Experience integrating with Resilient and/or Remedy platform
• Familiarity with Agile/DevOps Methodologies
• Familiarity with Cloud
• Cloud Application and Infrastructure Experience
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.