IBM Senior Solution Architect, Microsoft CoC in St Louis, Missouri
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
IBM Global Business Services is a leader in global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment
you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you’ve always imagined.
Working within IBM’s Global Business Services, the successful candidate we be part of the Global Microsoft CoC team providing custom solutions using your expertise and expert knowledge of Azure and the broader Microsoft solution landscape to provide world class solutions.
We are currently seeking experienced Microsoft Solution Senior Architect to support our clients:
• Create healthy executive-level client relationships
• Perform an assessment of the customer’s existing business and technology imperatives, goals and challenges
• Use a design-led thinking approach in identifying customer needs and accelerating customer digital transformation
• Develop, harvest, and share IP that enables solutions to scale across customers
• Proven success leading the build/go to market of Dynamics 365 solutions (or accelerators) providing vertical or horizontal market functionality.
• Leads the Dynamics and Azure design thinking workshops directly with client stakeholders as part of the pre-sales motion of the Solution Selling method.
• Participates in every aspect of the Dynamics or Azure Solution implementation from initiation and start up, analysis, design, development, testing and cut over for go-live and support.
• Collaborates with stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the client organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements are aligned to business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
• Provides in-depth knowledge of MS Dynamics and Azure cloud platform and evaluates the client’s business requirements against the standard Azure offerings.
• Demonstrates experience in agile methodology, and understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement.
• Accountable for the documentation of the technical design which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
• Conducts technical POC for first of a kind, unknown, or complex situations.
• Works with off-shore design, development and/or testing teams to coordinate deliverables, schedule milestones, quality, among other items.
Global and domestic travel to client site - anticipated 4 days per week
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 5+ years experience with Pre-sales demonstrations, presentations and proposal writing
• 5+ years Core expertise in the configuration, customization and implementation of Dynamics 365 (either Finance & Operations or Customer Relationship Management)
• 5+ Analysis requirements gathering, solution design and implementation
• 2+ years experience with Azure to various types of external systems and can recommend an approach and technology
• 5+ years experience in complex project team leadership and / or working as part of a team
• 5+ years full project lifecycle experience
• 5+ years experience in developing integrations of MS Dynamics to various types of external systems and can recommend an approach and technology
• 5+ years experience working with MS technical stack and build deployment automation
• 2+ years experience with development of custom solution using Dynamics platform, Azure App Services, Azure SQL Databases, Azure Data warehouse
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• 7+ years experience with Pre-sales demonstrations, presentations and proposal writing
• 7+ Analysis / requirements gathering, solution design and implementation
• 7+ years experience in complex project team leadership and / or working as part of a team
• 7+ years full project lifecycle experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.