Federal Reserve Bank Senior Project Manager, Governance in St. Louis, Missouri
The St Louis Fed is one of 12 Reserve Banks serving all or parts of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas with branches in Little Rock, Louisville and Memphis. The St. Louis Fed’s most critical functions include: promoting stable prices and economic growth, fostering a sound financial system, providing payment services to financial institutions, supporting the U.S. Treasury's financial operations, and advancing economic education, community development and fair access to credit.
The Information Technology division is looking for a dynamic and experiencedSenior Project Managerfor its IT Governance Office. Reporting to a Senior Manager, you will have experience defining and implementing IT Governance processes in an Agile environment ensuring automation in technology delivery.
- Support the strategy and execution model for maturing the governance and capabilities of Engineering and Enterprise Services teams.
- Oversee a variety of projects simultaneously while managing shifting priorities.
- Partner with division and department leaders and partners to help establish governance processes to enable automation and support Agile delivery and migration to Cloud.
- Manage dependencies across multiple disciplines and partners including Architecture Office, Data Services, Cloud Services, Engineering Automation, Agile Center for Innovation, Security, Agile teams, Treasury Support and other Bank departments.
- Maintain all process documentation related to governance frameworks following department procedures. Identify and determine process deliverables and artifacts to become established department/division standards.
- Enhance process adoption throughout the division by ensuring governance reviews are completed accurately to align with sprint plans, release plans and product roadmaps. Assure compliance to Fiscal Service standards and Division Policy and Procedures.
- Provide support for establishing a set of engineering metrics and dashboards to enhance team and individual performance. Organize discussions related to tools user group and provide support and recommendations for efficient use of processes.
- Coach and provide awareness to Agile teams, IT division partners and leadership on the use of SDLC frameworks including Scrum and Agile development techniques, and IT Governance procedures to minimize the risks of Audit findings or Board of Governors comments. Provide support for remediation efforts related to audit findings.
- Provide consultation and guidance to other Federal Reserve System (FRS) project managers and offer input on hiring, staffing, scheduling, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, and training needs for project teams.
- Bachelor's degree with major or specialized courses in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or commensurate experience
- 5-10 years of project management experience and a combination of the following: o Experience with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server, JIRA, Confluence, or Atlassian suite o Experience with software development and product cycles, including Scrum and Agile development techniques, such as release planning and tracking o Experience supporting IT Governance in an organization. o Process and assess complex procedures. Excellent problem solving skills at the project and program level o Excellent leadership, relationship-building, interpersonal savvy, critical thinking and communication skills o PMP Certification or equivalent certification. Agile certification. o Experience with Cloud technologies
- Candidates with less experience may be considered at a lower job grade or salary
- Travel (5%)
- US Citizen
Our organization offersbenefitsthat are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Pension plan, 401K, Comprehensive Insurance Plans, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Onsite Wellness & Fitness Center, Backup Dependent Care (Child & Adult),and more
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees’ diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn moreaboutthe Bank and its culture; check out ourCareers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
Title: Senior Project Manager, Governance
Location: MO-St. Louis
Requisition ID: 267461