Express Scripts Senior Outcomes Research Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
The purpose of this position is to assist in the development of models and analysis of consumer (member) behavior, and to assess the effectiveness of campaigns to influence consumer behavior.
- Transform, cleanse and profile data in preparation for multivariate analysis.
- Analyze and model statistical relationships. Methods used include: regression (linear, logistic), clustering, segmentation, decision trees and neural networks.
- Document, plan and track project tasks.
- Present findings and recommendations to internal audiences.
- Perform and automate routine analytical tasks (such as model validation and pilot assessment).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 14 to 18 years of experience.
- 8-12 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of progressive consumer analytics experience including: descriptive statistics in experimental and quasi-experimental settings, predictive response modeling, observation clustering and segmentation.
- Experience with analytical techniques such as variable clustering, principal component analysis, regression (logistic and/or linear), decision trees (CHAID and/or CART) and neural networks.
- Familiarity with advanced analytical techniques such as survival analysis, genetic algorithms and contact optimization.
- Excellent programming abilities in SAS or similar high-volume statistical package.
- Ability to efficiently manipulate large data sets.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Clinical Research & New Solutions department, which is housed in our state-of-the-art lab, is responsible for developing and managing programs and services that allow our 83 million members to make better drug, pharmacy and health choices. Rooted in health decision science, this department includes Knowledgeable Solutions, Customer Solutions, Consumer Solutions, Research & New Solutions and Clinical Services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran