Express Scripts Senior Financial Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for modeling and strategy behind pricing optimization initiatives in conjunction with client financial obligations. The role will be responsible for all projections, analysis and reporting focused on revenue drivers through collaboration with various Finance functions, as well as cross-functionally with partners in Supply Chain, Account Management and Technology.
- Development and implementation of modeling tools aimed at analysis and reporting in support of pricing optimization and product initiatives.
- Identify and address process improvement opportunities and efficiencies in the interest of enhancing product offerings while meeting critical financial metrics.
- Cultivate and manage cross-functional communication and relationships with stakeholders to achieve more seamless operations.
- Address newly created initiatives and projects as the designated representative of the team and its goals.
- Optimize current client management in lockstep with all relative enterprise-wide contractual arrangements.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Act as a mentor and knowledge resource for teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 5–8 years relevant experience or Master’s degree with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Expert level PC skills including Microsoft Office, Access and Excel.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and Project Management/organizational skills.
- Strong aptitude for quantitative problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and meet tight deadlines.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
If your niche is in financial reporting and analysis, underwriting, cash management, audit, or investor relations, our Finance department may be a perfect fit for you. Our teams within Finance work together to ensure our spending stays on track, and that we remain a profitable industry leader. We’re always on the lookout for innovative people who think outside the box to join our team.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran