TRIAEM, LLC Senior Cloud Engineer in St. Louis, Missouri
Cloud Engineer (Expert-Level)
Location: St. Louis, MO
Overall Assignment Description:
Expert-level Cloud Engineers lead work to define implementation approaches and plans to ensure optimum cloud performance and reliability across the servers, networks, and related utilities and hardware that comprise the cloud infrastructure. They conduct analysis and make reliable engineering recommendations to ensure six sigma reliability/resiliency of the cloud infrastructure. They monitor and report on cloud utilization and plan continuous process improvement.
Duties may include:
· Supports applying a systematic, engineering approach to the design, architecting, requirements elicitation, development, operation and use of cloud technologies and platforms for mission solutions.
· Leverages software-, platform- and infrastructure- as-a-service to deliver GEOINT solutions.
· Ensures optimum efficiencies for the utilization of cloud services.
· Guides the work of Senior-, Mid- and Junior-level contractor Cloud Engineers.
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
· Senior-level or higher experience in working government or industry leading or supporting cloud-based systems engineering efforts.
· One or more Cloud Certifications, but are not limited to the following:
o AWS Certified
o Cisco Certified Networking Administrator – Cloud
o Cisco Certified Network Professional – Cloud
o IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
o MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
o VMware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
· Citrix XenApp expertise or certification
· Experience in Scripting/automation via PowerShell, VBscript, AutoIT or similar.
· SAN storage infrastructure experience (EMC in particular).
· Microsoft Clustering experience.
· Microsoft SQL experience (installation, configuration, troubleshooting experience)
· Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
· Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.