IBM SECURITY INTELLIGENCE CLIENT EXECUTIVE in St Louis, Missouri
IBM Security North America seeks experts in Security Operations to join our North America Sales Team. Successful candidates will be experts in the people, process and technology involved in our clients’ security operations. Advisors will assume leadership and responsibility for developing a trusted advisor relationship with assigned clients through applying world-class consultative selling and technical skills across IBM's industry-leading Security Intelligence portfolio. Key expertise and skills are listed below.
Prerequisite experience: All candidates must possess
· knowledge of the business and technical trends driving changes in clients’ security investments and operations
· a strong understanding of the technology, process and business aspects of Security Operations from the client’s perspective
· demonstrable communication skills required to communicate IBM's Security strategy and portfolio to senior client executives, showing differentiated value vs. key competitors across log management, SIEM, flow analysis, vulnerability management, network monitoring, threat data/threat modeling systems and cognitive systems.
proven track record in Selling security solutions in pursuit of large (>$1m) opportunities and ability to work across the lifecycle of a deal, from prospecting to proposal and closure
ability to execute effective demos across our Security Intelligence portfolio
Additional key expertise and skills: Note that no candidate is expected to possess this entire list of skills and experiences. Successful candidates must demonstrate an appropriate mix however.
· Deep insight into how client security strategies and budgets are established, including technology procurement strategies and processes.
· Deep understanding of enterprise security analytics, including threat analysis and modelling, applications of machine intelligence, and incident response
· Ability to professionally communicate and strong networking skills work with different parts of Clients and IBM. This includes the IBM Client teams in the identification and qualification of opportunities, through to leading bid teams made up of legal, technical, commercial and risk personnel as you work through to closure
· Respond to RFI's and RFP's, building value propositions and ROI's, and prepare & present Client proposals
· Experience with defining success critera for POCs
Experience in Identifying Proper Use Cases in client PoTs
· Experience in technical solution design / architecture for security solutions, including capacity and throughput planning, and technical and quality assurance processes.
· Understanding, and being able to articulate to clients, deployment processes and best practices to lower deployment risk and accelerate time to value, and overall client satisfaction and success
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Five years’ SaaS experience in a Sales, Tech Sales or CSM role
BS Degree in Computer Science, IT Management, or related field
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Five years of experience with Security technology offerings in a Sales, Tech Sales or CSM role
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.