Belcan SAP Business Solutions Expert in St. Louis, Missouri
SAP Business Solutions Expert
Job Number: 284044
Category: SAP / ERP
Description: An SAP Business Solutions Expert job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting applications, primarily in the areas of Business Planning, Forecasting, Period End Close functional area, Financial reporting and Decision support. To be considered for this role, you will have six plus years of experience with SAP (R3 & S/4 Hana) or one to two full lifecycle implementations of SAP. This is a very visible, contract opportunity with a growing company.
SAP Business Solutions Expert Job duties:
• Sustaining, implementing, process improvement, and leverage activities delivering process implementation and improvement targets.
• Striving to deliver simplified, standardized and shared processes and solutions that satisfy the business needs.
• Strengthening solutions through leveraging their expertise and active participation.
• Six plus years of experience with SAP (R/3 & S/4 Hana) or one or two full lifecycle implementations of SAP in a consumer goods environment.
• Exposure to business/operational processes in FICO Planning & Controlling, ideally with international experience gained from different markets.
• Good Business Excellence processes experience in FICO Planning & Controlling.
• Participate or/and drive expert network in FICO Planning & Controlling.
If you are interested in this SAP Business Solutions Expert job in St. Louis, MO, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: St. Louis , MO
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart