Express Scripts Sales Training Consultant in St. Louis, Missouri
As the Training Consultant you will collaborate with various organizational stakeholders involved in winning new business. Strategic partnership with Sales, Finalist, Account Executives and Implementation teams is essential in coordinating, designing and delivering Express Scripts system demos and presentations in support of the overall sales and account management strategy. Through a conversational approach, demos describe the member experience in a meaningful way while purposefully navigating through the Member Website and Mobile App.
Through innovative and strategic analysis you’ll design, develop, and deliver system demonstrations to compel the customer to take action against opportunities either onsite or via virtual webcast.
- Demonstrate and present our systems to confidently address high level executives.
- Use clear communication and cross-functional process management skills to ensure timely delivery of system demonstrations that add value in supporting Sales & Account Management goals and initiatives.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with internal/ external clients through needs assessments and discussions to proactively identify issues that impact sales & marketing needs from both a competency and knowledge base.
- Independently manage or participate in projects in conjunction with large scale initiatives across other departments.
- Maintain awareness of new developments in training and instructional design and recommend modifications in our curriculum and practices. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience; Master’s degree preferred
- 5-8 years relevant experience or Master’s degree and 3-5 years relevant experience;
- Solid presentation, public speaking and interpersonal skills required
- Experience with Express-Scripts systems is preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple requests required
- Well-prepared professional who has a track record of delivering clear, and accurate information in an engaging and enthusiastic manner.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer / disability / veterans