Express Scripts Project Manager, Retail Network Operations in St. Louis, Missouri
Leads cross-functional, strategic projects while also leading internal projects and process improvement initiatives. The project manager will assist in gathering and analyzing data to support business process enhancements and resolve issues. This position will be a key resource for execution on initiatives impacting Supply Chain and Organizational Network strategy. Responsible for consulting with cross-functional partners on pharmacy network projects. Manage cross-functional strategic projects, analyzing data to provide content for strategic directions, and be responsible for managing project plans to executions.
- Works collaboratively with internal & external cross-functional partners to manage network projects.
- Analysis of complex situations, distillation of the issues into options and driving to appropriate conclusions
- Synthesizes and analyzes data into summaries that network decisions can be derived from.
- Handling a high-pressure environment with multiple competing priorities
- Provides project management for strategic and tactical projects at site level. Responsible for successful implementation of key strategic project as well as driving activities and actions to achieve aligned goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or relevant experience
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Extensive project management skills
- Microsoft office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions and work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of practicing pharmacy smarter and putting medicine within reach. Members of this team are at the front line every day interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing the more than one million prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.