IBM Microsoft Azure GTM Leader in St Louis, Missouri
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
· You will serve as IBM’s single point of contact for Microsoft Azure within
· Be a trusted advisor to our clients and help them connect their cloud
strategies to their business strategies
· Understand our client’s strategic needs, business objectives, and then
articulate and formulate proposals and statements of work which are
· Responsible for working with Microsoft & IBM to develop a strong Azure
· Evangelize IBM service offerings within our community and also within
Partner sales teams
· Drive joint Go-To-Market campaigns, business development workshops to
build and maintain pipeline on a rolling basis, build references and case
· Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial, and
operational metrics directly to near and long-term business improvement
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 8+ years of experience in digital and/or cloud consulting and leadership experience (proven ability to define and shape solutions for clients)
· 8+ years of experience shaping and delivering solution offering development following a framework for product marketing and management for migration and/or modernization to Microsoft Azure cloud platform, and have experience in:
o Cloud Affinity and Adoption Roadmap / Application Portfolio Assessment (APA)
o Target Operating Model definition and implementation for Azure portfolio aligned to Sales Plays and Offerings
o Value stream mapping and complex change management
o Azure portfolio strategy design and implementation
· 5+ years of experience conceptualizing a solution, value proposition and create a blueprint translating into an offering
· 5+ years of experience leading solutions on proposals and responses for new business, and complex multi-year / high value & cost transformation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Strong CxO relationships and ability to build and maintain these
Azure certifications (Expert or Associate preferred, Fundamentals acceptable)
Experience working in multiple industries and across multiple geographies
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.