Energizer Marketing Assistant, Packaging in St. Louis, Missouri
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our 4,500 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Marketing Assistant, Packaging, is a key member of the Marketing Operations Team for the Americas, with focus on packaging execution under the supervision of the Manager, Marketing Operations – Americas. This role will be responsible for learning and refining marketing techniques, business processes and overall coordination necessary to properly administer a brand.
• Project Management
• Achieving Results
• Customer Focus
• Support the Assistant Manager and Manager, Marketing Operations – Americas and serve as the key link between the Americas Marketing Team, Trade Marketing Team, Packaging Center of Excellence and Global Marketing Team, combining a solid understanding of Energizer brand initiatives and core strategies across the Energizer portfolio with shopper insights.
• Contribute to the development of marketing objectives, strategies and tactics across various accounts, with responsibility for all packaging execution for the Americas.
• Assist in managing key marketing functions and programs related to achieving profit, sales and share goals
• Execute packaging projects for the Brand and various business segments, including project management, costing, Master Data Governance-SAP, artwork approvals, print management, and managing image library assets.
• Support execution of multiple marketing programs as part of the Annual Business Plan, including developing timelines, obtaining legal approval and all other approvals
• Develop and maintain relationships with other functional areas within the organization that foster commitment, teamwork and excellence in execution. May include formal team membership.
• Manage budget line item detail; support day-to-day budget administrative tasks
• Responsible for project management, business fundamentals, SKU management analytics, communication, and processing of all purchase orders
• May also perform additional duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
• Strong analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Self-starter with strong desire to learn
• Action-oriented with ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Preferred Skills and Experience
• CPG Experience
• Bachelor Degree preferred. Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
Working Relationships & Environment
• Reports to Manager, Marketing Operations – Americas. Key relationships internally will include the Americas Marketing Team, Global Marketing, Trade Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Packaging Center of Excellence, Pricing and Revenue Management, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Consumer Research and Product Development. External engagement will include agency partners.
• Minimal Travel Requirements
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.