CTG LAWSON SUPPLY CHAIN SUPPORT ANALYST in St. Louis, Missouri
Title: LAWSON SUPPLY CHAIN SUPPORT ANALYST
Location: United States
Job Number: 18209471
CTG has an immediate opening for a Lawson Supply chain support Analyst. This is a 100% REMOTE position, with the exception of an initial on-site knowledge transfer at the client site
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge with the following applications:
Working knowledge of the following applications Lawson v9-v10 and Infor GHR v10-v11.
• Infor Lawson S3 Supply Chain (v9-v10)
• Infor Lawson Talent Management (LTM) (v10-v11)
• Infor GHR (Rich Client / Landmark Technology) (V10-v11)
• Infor Spreadsheet Designer (ISD) / MS Addins
• Mobile Supply Chain Management and Mobile Handheld Devices
• Infor Cloud Based Applications
Infor Process Automation (IPA)
• Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot process flows
• Using Process Flow Administrator in Rich Client environment
• Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot custom configurations
• Also adept in using Configuration Console for security role/class changes
Infor Security Administration (ISA)
Demonstrated analytical and problem solving abilities.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong analytical skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
The following skills are also highly preferred:
• Understanding of Landmark Architecture
• Understanding of Ming.le environment
• MS SQL Server 2008 and above
• Able to develop/troubleshoot SQL queries and stored procedures
• Manage SQL job scheduler
Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI) / Infor BI:
• Administer LBI Dashboard
• Create, maintain and publish Crystal Reports
• Create maintain and publish Smartnotes
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations