Federal Reserve Bank Information Security Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
The St Louis Fed is one of 12 Reserve Banks serving all or parts of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas. The St. Louis Fed’s responsibilities include promoting stable prices, economic growth and a sound financial system, providing payment services to financial institutions, supporting the U.S. Treasury's financial operations, and advancing economic education, community development and fair access to credit.
The Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) of St. Louis Treasury Support Services team (the Bridge) is looking for anInformation Security Analystto support access and information management for Treasury Support. You will report to a Manager and manage access for several FRB and Treasury tools, and support several processes including employee onboarding, offboarding, PDQ ratings, PIV-I/C issuance, and renewals.
- Review and process access requests for several FRB and Treasury tools
- Manage annual access recertification and review process for FRB and Treasury Operations' tools
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding for all Treasury Division Contractors and Employees
- Partner with Treasury Support leadership and People and Culture to manage the PDQ process, ensuring ratings are accurate
- Maintain Treasury access profiles for each business line and shared service department
- Coordinate the PIV-I/C issuance and renewal process for all Treasury Support employees and contractors, partnering with FRIT and local law enforcement to ensure appropriate access
- Lead projects to automate and to improve Information Security programs
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational, communication (verbal and written), and customer service skills with the ability to partner with team members at all levels of the organization
- Process oriented with great attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Can simultaneously manage numerous programs and work processes
- Travel (5%)
- US Citizen or lawful permanent resident with three or more years of US residency
Our organization offersbenefitsthat are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Pension plan, 401K, Comprehensive Insurance Plans, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Onsite Wellness & Fitness Center, Backup Dependent Care (Child & Adult),and more
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees’ diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn moreaboutthe Bank and its culture; check out ourCareers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
Title: Information Security Analyst
Location: MO-St. Louis
Requisition ID: 268503