TEKsystems Incident/Issue Management- Payments in St. Louis, Missouri
**W2 Only, No Sponsorship is Available for this RoleDescription:
Incident/Issue Management Specialist - Contract (12-24 months)
This is an Operations role to handle issue management/operation risk management functions for Bill Pay, Zelle Pay, and Direct Pay.
This is an opportunity for an Issue Management professional to join the Emerging Payments team. This position is critical to help Emerging Payments identify, reduce risk, improve controls, and build credible success in addressing issues.
• Work to ensure consistent issue management execution To identify risk-related issues through appropriate methods.
• Conduct root cause analysis of identified issues to ensure deliverables are compliant with current regulations and policies.
• Develop corrective actions plans and monitor for sustainability.
• Review critical artifacts that support validation efforts with our testing, validation and exam partners.
• Develop Business Process Models to mitigate risks
• Promote a strong risk culture, cultivate relationships and foster a team orientation with Payments business partners, Control Executive team, independent risk management, and internal audit.
• 5+ years of experience in issue management, operational risk management in the financial services industry experience in the area of money movement.
•Demonstrated strong issue management process skills
• Ability to work in an intense, highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with timing pressures from lines of business, control and compliance partners
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
• Ability to work effectively in where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
•Self-starter who can work independently and with minimal supervision
•Demonstrated strong control and governance skills
Issue Management, Operational Risk, Audit, payments, incident management
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.