Belcan i2 Application Administrator in St. Louis, Missouri
i2 Application Administrator
Job Number: 280953
Category: SAP / ERP
Description: An i2 Application Administrator job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for the support of the technical architecture of the local transportation solution. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree and three plus years of experience installing, administrating, and supporting the technical architecture. This is a very visible, long-term contract opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
i2 Application Administrator Job duties:
• Perform full installs and/or apply version upgrades/fix packs to 3rd party packaged applications.
• Execute configuration changes within applications to support enhancements.
• Serve as the point of contact and coordinate changes to the technical environment with other groups to apply needed updates to supporting infrastructure.
• Ensure compliance and IT governance methods, processes, and tools are followed.
• Create standard routines, team training, and process improvement, as deemed necessary by leadership.
• Bachelor of Science degree.
• Three plus years of experience installing, administrating, and supporting the technical architecture surrounding JDA Software/i2 Technologies Transportation Management and its interfaces to a Source ERP application.
• Interfacing JDA Software/i2 Technologies Transportation Management through a middleware layer to a Source ERP application.
• Knowledge of Application Management, Release Management, and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
If you are interested in this i2 Application Administrator job in St. Louis, MO, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: St. Louis , MO
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart