IBM HR Solution Architect in St Louis, Missouri
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a HR Solution Architect, you assume overall responsibility for the success of the solution construction for Talent and Engagement managed services solutions. Working closely with other architects, you will analyze the HR business requirements for client proposals by designing differentiated solutions in accordance with the client’s requirements, IBM standards and compliance with data protection & legal requirements.
You will be primarily responsible for solution architectural work for processes and related technology covering contact center, workforce data management, benefits, compensation, learning administration and payroll processes. You will also incorporate talent acquisition and talent development solutions into an overall response.
• Understand and translate the client’s requirements into an overall solution, proposal and cost estimate leveraging our offerings, standard processes and technology
• Work with other architects (HR, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, applications, infrastructure etc.) and operations staff to ensure an appropriate solution is designed
• Assess the inclusion of technologies such as virtual agents, robotic process automations (RPAs) and Intelligent workflows to deliver exceptional outcomes and differentiation
• Collaborate with the delivery organization to ensure services are agreed to, develop solution assumptions and that the transition effort matches the scope
• Provide thought leadership when applying methodologies, managing architectural project elements, and setting direction for responses to our clients
• Design and deliver innovative solutions from concept through implementation in a complex environment, including proven success in an Architect role
• Lead teams to envision and prioritize requirements, create application implementation road maps and provide technology and architecture recommendations
• Ensure compliance with client and IBM data security, regulatory and legal requirements
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Prior experience as a solution architect and with an understanding of how to design a cost effective, technically sound, secure and compliant solution design
• Expertise in managing large and complex HR engagements
• Experience in pre-sales activities such as business case development and consulting projects with potential clients
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Knowledge of HR-related vendor ecosystem
HR service delivery experience
Proven ability to build, manage and advance a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Up-to-date technical knowledge covering HCMs, virtual agents, robotic process automation, HR analytics and HR processes
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.