Accenture Federal - Entry Level Java Developer New Associate in St. Louis, Missouri
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: St. Louis, MO
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
Eager to learn about technology’s role in a real-world setting. You are already passionate about technology and know its potential. Now you are ready to work on a team, use your skills, and deliver innovative solutions that help our federal clients improve the services they provide to the American Public.
· Kick-start your career in our Software Engineering Boot Camp to learn the latest technical skills in object oriented programming
· Act as a detective, looking closely at software to make sure everything’s working to specification
· Apply application design and development across multiple technology areas
· Troubleshoot basic issues on all types of business and technical systems
· Be a team player, supporting your colleagues and the client
· Help clients with installing and updating software
· Keep well-written records describing how software works, any special configurations and how to troubleshoot basic issues
Here’s what you need:
Associate’s Degree or High School Diploma
Bonus points if you:
Have internship or academic experience with programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, Ruby)
Important Eligibility Requirements
US Citizenship and no Dual Citizenship is required for this role.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.