Bi-State Development ERP Analyst II in St. Louis, Missouri
To support development, maintenance, and deployment of functionality related to Bi-State Development’s Oracle E-Business Suite. This position will focus on the Accounts Payable area and requires working with our business customers and our technical team to determine and implement Oracle E-Business related changes that improve business processes and business effectiveness.
- Gather and evaluate business requirements. Determine approach to meet requirements with Oracle capabilities and customizations.
- Develop, test, and implement new Oracle capabilities, and configurations.
- Investigate Oracle Business Suite functionality, data, and interface problems. Determine and implement resolutions.
- Work with business customers to identify improvements, alternatives, or new capabilities that would benefit the organization.
- Assist with development of recommendations, business case, and estimates for new functionality and changes.
- Document Oracle Business Suite configuration, support information, customizations in accordance with Bi-State Development IT standard application methodology.
- Work with Bi-State Development infrastructure, database, and application development teams to ensure proper unit, system, user acceptance, and performance testing.
- Assist with, as appropriate, orientation and training of Oracle end users/customers.
- Document and estimate specific requests for new capabilites. Help to assess the value to the organization.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with all levels of the Bi-State Development Organization.
- Ability to document requirements, recommendations, estimates, and system information in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience working in a team environment and ability to work independently and set priorities.
- Ability to work with business customers and understand there processes and functions.
- Full life cycle development experience.
- Ability to investigate reported issues and determine potential changes and solutions.
- Ability to investigate data, application, and processes and determine problem source in complex environment.
- Ability and interest in staying current on Oracle E-Business suite and technologies.
- Understanding of information technology and Oracle standards, procedures, and best practices.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite modules, interfaces, and technologies.
- Experience with supporting the following Release 12 Oracle E-Business Suite modules: AP and IBY. Support experience MUST include end-user guidance/training, application configuration, simple query development
- Knowledge of the following Oracle E-Business Suite modules a plus, but not required: PO, POR, and GL.
- Ability to develop SQL queries and PL/SQL packages.
- Experience developing Oracle Application Framework (OAF) personalizations within the context of the Oracle E-Business Suite a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of Oracle Workflow a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of Oracle Approvals Management a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of Oracle BI Publisher a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of Oracle Forms/Reports a plus, but not required. Required Experience
- Degree: B.S. or equivalent experience required.
- *Field: *Information Technology, Accounts Payable or related field.
- *Years: *Three (3) minimum required.
- Field: Oracle E-Business Suite Development or Oracle E-Business Suite Business Analyst.
Tracking Code: 292892-713
Job Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular