Washington University of St. Louis Data Reporting Analyst - Joint Office of Strategic Planning - 49231 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Joint Office of Strategic Planning. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position provides analysis and reporting on monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc basis to meet the needs of the department. Areas of responsibility include development, preparation and analysis of Epic reports, physician operating statements, patient billing/receivable reports, payroll reports, budget reports, manager/PI fund reports, as well as special reports for department leadership, Chairman, JOSP, FPP and affiliated hospitals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Standard Monthly Reporting: Completes monthly reports for, Business Office, physicians, and managers. Establishes user reports for data frequently requested. Assists department in meeting information needs through standards reports and queries.
- Provides data and participates in the annual budget process and strategic planning process.
- Analyzes volume trends and prepares forecasts for department leadership, JOSP, and affiliated hospitals for future planning purposes.
- Ad Hoc Reporting: Provides timely and accurate ad hoc reports for Chairman, Business Office, physicians, and managers.
- Report Development: Works closely with Assistant Business Manager and Research Administrator to meet current reporting needs and develop reports based on the needs of the department.
- Serves as department’s Reporting super user for EPIC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, or other related fields and two years of experience in decision support/data analytics.
- Knowledge and experience in RAPs, Query Studio, FRS, FIS, FOCUS, HRMS, MEIS, EPIC, GE.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be an analytical thinker.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with both faculty and staff.
- Extensive experience with spreadsheet software and financial reporting.
The hiring range for this position is $51,292 - $66,684 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Data Reporting Analyst - Joint Office of Strategic Planning - 49231
Job ID: 49231
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time