Abile Group, Inc. Cyber Security Engineering Specialist in St. Louis, Missouri
Abile Group has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineering Specialist supporting an Intelligence Community Customer.
The right candidate will possess the below skills and qualifications and be ready to handle all responsibilities independently and professionally.
- Provides feedback to design engineers and evaluates end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through
their entire life cycle.
Conducts research and evaluates technical performance of software products and overall segments and systems.
Ensures products and systems comply with requirements and government information assurance and cyber
security standards and practices through formal verification methods.
- Verifies/validates systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and
procedures focused on the threat to information networks.
- Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Prepares assessments and
cyber threat profiles of current and planned products based on sophisticated testing, research, and analysis.
- Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system
and traceability of requirements.
- Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they verify/validate the requirements. Develops and maintains
analytical procedures to meet changing requirements.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government
intelligence and operations officials.
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI
Degree and Years of Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. Four years of additional industry experience can be substituted for the degree
4+ years of experience working in Cyber Security.
Abile Group, Inc. was formed in July 2004 to partner with the Intelligence Community and their Contractors in the areas of Enterprise Analytics & Performance Management, IT & Systems Engineering and Program & Project Management. We have significant experience with the Federal Government and are an EDWOSB dedicated to our employees and clients. We are looking for high performing employees who enjoy providing advice and guidance along with solutions development and implementation support, crafted by combining industry best practices with the clients’ subject matter experience and Abile’s breadth of expertise.
Abile Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Anyone requiring reasonable accommodations should email firstname.lastname@example.org with requested details. A member of the HR team will respond to your request within 2 business days.
External Company URL: http://www.abilegroup.com
Street: 3200 S. 2nd Street