TEKsystems Continuous Testing Delivery Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values- relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
QA Delivery Manager
- The QA Delivery Manager is a Quality Assurance and Software Testing professional fulfilling a Delivery as well as a Quality Improvement and Subject Matter Expert role within the TEKsystems Global Services Continuous Testing Practice.
- Delivery Focus: The Delivery Manager provides delivery and Quality Assurance and Testing thought leadership while being responsible for implementing, improving, governing and compliance of our service methodology, global delivery framework and best practices for the highest quality and customer experiences. These efforts include, but not limited to, following and promoting a consistent and comprehensive approach of enabling solutions through People, Process and Technology. Delivery Manager is expected to be able to effectively manage one or more engagements consisting of complex deliverable-based, fully outsourced, or enterprise level solutions. The Delivery Manager is accountable for creating operational efficiencies, strong client to TEK alignment, trusted advisory and high productivity. The Delivery Manager will also be responsible for championing internal TEKsystems Global Services and client stakeholder communications, relationship management and expectations management.
- Practice Focus: The Delivery Manager will actively contribute or undertake any initiatives for TEKsystems Global Services Practice IP development. The Delivery Manager should bring thought leadership, current industry know-how and applied solutions to improve existing service capabilities, engagement and delivery challenges and any research and development activities that will focus on continuous maturity of our Practice toward operational optimization as well as align with industry trends.
- Implementation and execution of Continuous Testing solutions leveraging TEK global delivery framework and service methodology.
- Drive collaboration and engagement from Delivery and Sales Partners on a client engagement with an operating rhythm toward successful delivery to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Develop and nurture a Trusted Advisor relationship with recurring touch points with all key client stakeholders facilitating open and collaborative consulting support toward business and reputational growth.
- Provide Quality Assurance and Delivery thought leadership, critical problem solving as well as tactical and strategic planning for the customer account
- Drive quantifiable (metrics) continuous improvement of the client's objectives and challenged areas.
- Provide regular executive status and risk management for all key deliverables.
- Conduct monthly presentations and discussions with client stakeholders for key initiatives and progress reporting (metrics and KPI dashboard).
- Alignment with Delivery partners, compliance to client's requirements (industry and IT process) and TEK service methodology.
- Provide hiring support, onboarding, mentoring/coaching and performance management for team resources
- Provide QMS Practice status reporting covering various items including Delivery and Practice activities
- Contribute and drive TEK IP development and enhancement initiatives - (Ideation/Concept, Design, Test and Rollout)
- Contribute to sales collateral such as case study support, account profiling, client presentations design etc.
Leadership must have skills:
- Adaptability -Dynamic, Fast-paced and Complex environment
- Lead/Participate in Stakeholder Steering Committee
- Service Implementation and Transformation Oversight (Multi-location solutions)
- Train, guide and mentor resources
- Delivery and industry compliance (TEK, Client)
- Stakeholder Alignment - delivery partners, client stakeholders
- Critical reasoning and effective problem solving
- Risk and Issues Management
- Team Player and breaking silos
Must have Experience:
- Bachelor's degree /4-year college degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience Exposure to a minimum of 15+ years Quality Assurance or related field experience, including 7+ years in a leadership role.
- Experience as: QA Functional Manager, QA Principal or Sr. Advisor (10+ Resources; multi-location) or Lead QA Consultant (5 Year minimum)
- Strong experience in implementing (delivery) testing solutions from SOW to Close - Testing as a Service, Test Automation Service or similar
- Strong customer facing skills and experience - Delivery partner, QBRs, C-Level Discussions, Visual Presentations, White boarding, Advisory
- Strong experience with Delivery Governance - KPIs, SLAs, Financial reporting, Team management and delivery continuous improvement
- Strong understanding of software testing, quality assurance concepts - testing lifecycle activities, types and levels of testing, test artifacts, defect management etc.
- Experience with SAFe/Lean-Agile Development methodology. System teams, KanBan, DevOps, ART, CI/CD and related constructs
- Hands on experience with JIRA, Rally, VersionOne or similar tools
Nice to Have Experience:
- Experience with Cloud Services. AWS or similar
- Hands on with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Puppet, Chef, or similar
- Hands on with test automation tools like Selenium or similar
- Experience in using, designing and/or architecting test automation frameworks - keyword, data driven, hybrid, page object, BPT etc.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
TEKsystems, Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.