Express Scripts Associate Implementation Manager in St. Louis, Missouri
The Associate Implementation Manager is responsible for handling routine and progressively more complex work assignments in support of CST or SAMO leadership.Position requires intermediate account and operational knowledge in order to complete assigned work and ensure client satisfaction.Position is not external facing, unless assigned by leadership. Contributes to process improvement projects/initiatives. Proactively looks across work streams for opportunities to take on work/requests, ensuring workload remains at full capacity based on accomplished cross-training.
- With a focus on quality and timeliness maintain ownership for assigned intermediate level Service Requests.
- Meet all service standards to ensure CST and client satisfaction.
- Handle work stream specific assignments of a progressively more complex nature.
- Begin to independently identify and resolve issues when possible and escalate as needed.
- Special projects, tasks and initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 8 to 11 years of experience.
- 2-5 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office products, e-mail and the Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adjust communication content and style to internal audience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving skills preferred.
- Knowledge of the healthcare and PBM industry preferred.
- Strong focus on book of business satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability managing projects, utilizing proven project management processes.
- Ability to work cross- functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran