AT&T Assistant Vice President Technology in St. Louis, Missouri
Job Description – AVP, Technology
The AVP Technology will report into the VP of Transformation and Realization. This position will be responsible for the AT&T Technology Services (ATS) Strategy; driving a rigorous, data-driven approach to manage IT roadmaps and decision making; and enabling a sustained transformation to drive out IT complexity and technical debt.
• Ongoing evolution of ATS Strategy to drive towards desired outcomes of cost, experience, service quality, agility, and security
• Lead the application rationalization team, including include a holistic review of our application portfolio, ensuring that the three-year plans for those applications are consistent with the various strategies, roadmaps and transformation objectives that the company is pursuing
• Lead the enterprise-wide inventory consolidation effort that will combine over 70 different IT and network inventory databases across AT&T Communications into a single CMDB; manage the TSS process
• Drive a consolidated technology roadmap across the company, while identifying and helping to resolve any dependencies, gaps, overlaps, incompatibilities, or other issues across the various roadmaps across the BUs
• Lead creation of actionable and data-driven insights to IT leaders; enable deep understanding of relationship between IT assets, underlying costs, and value delivered; support evolving analytical needs across the IT ecosystem
This position can sit in any of AT&T's hub locations
Preferred BS in Computer Science or related field
Preferred 10 years or more of relevant experience
Ability to actively collaborate with technology stakeholders and business leaders across the company
Experience driving transformational outcomes
Proven track record of questioning status quo, coalition building, delivering outcomes and building high performance teams
Demonstrated experience with strategic leadership around technology investments in our business
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.