Federal Reserve Bank Agency Implementation Specialist in St. Louis, Missouri
The St Louis Fed is one of 12 Reserve Banks serving all or parts of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas. The St. Louis Fed’s responsibilities include promoting stable prices, economic growth and a sound financial system, providing payment services to financial institutions, supporting the U.S. Treasury's financial operations, and advancing economic education, community development and fair access to credit.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (FRB St. Louis) supports the U.S. Department of the Treasury in key business lines related to financial management for the federal government. Our Treasury Division is looking for anAgency Implementation Specialistwithin the Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) business line. As our Agency Implementation Specialist, you will report to a manager, and manage multiple complex Federal Agency/customer implementations related to IPP, including project monitoring, coordination of interface activities with support organizations such as IPP technical staff, Treasury entities, and the customer, and ongoing planning and support for Federal Agencies.
- Agency/vendor implementation and ongoing production relationship management support - expected to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously.
- Gather, document and analyze business and technical processes and configuration requirements. Manage overall project plan (set-up, testing, and implementation).
- Work with customers' IT and ERP support staff and internal operations team to identify and answer technical questions and assist with analysis and problem resolution.
- Provide training for customer staff on function and operation of IPP.
- Facilitate regular communications with customers and the support team to review progress and track issues.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- 5 years related experience; including experience in project management
- Experience managing large, multi-functional projects
- Strong communication, presentation, and demonstration skills to different stakeholders, including executive management.
- Can gain a quick understanding of business processes and technical issues
- Experience with business process mapping
- Can self-initiate and excel with little management oversight.
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, and conflict management skills.
- Can work cross-functionally to solve complex problems
- Excellent knowledge of distributed and electronic file delivery systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and standard desktop applications.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information.
- Experience supporting procurement, financial management, or accounting systems
- Travel (5%)
- US Citizen or lawful permanent resident with three or more years of US residency
Our organization offersbenefitsthat are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Pension plan, 401K, Comprehensive Insurance Plans, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Onsite Wellness & Fitness Center, Backup Dependent Care (Child & Adult),and more
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees’ diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn moreaboutthe Bank and its culture; check out ourCareers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
Title: Agency Implementation Specialist
Location: MO-St. Louis
Requisition ID: 268868