Benson Industries, Inc. Software Engineering Manager in St. Charles, Missouri
We are seeking a Software Engineering Manager who will lead a Software Development Team for the MiTek USA Machinery Division. They will be responsible for developing and maintaining an expert perspective on manufacturing technologies, automation solutions, and software applications for automated equipment.
- Plan technical architectures that minimize or eliminate performance problems, complexity, or solution fragility
- Design, code, test and debug existing and new software using Microsoft technologies – focusing on C#, and VB.NET
- Collaborate with Developers, Software Quality Assurance, and Product Management to ensure that solutions are efficient, consistent and fulfill business needs.
- Demonstrate a curious, self-motivated and ownership-oriented approach in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting application software.
- Refactor existing software.
Work in an Agile software development environment, participating in regular review, progress and planning meetings. Required Experience
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferably in Computer Science or Engineering.
6-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Rich knowledge and experience in C, C++ and strong experience with large projects using Microsoft Visual Studio;
Practical Experience or knowledge in one or more of the following is a plus: SQL Database, Dotfuscator, Install Shield, DevExpress, Xamarin, OPC DA, OPC UA, Kepware, Log4Net, RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, and GE Controls
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Managers, Stakeholders, and Customers.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Tracking Code: 682-253
Job Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular