Rose International INC UX UI Designer in Saint Louis, Missouri
Position Title: UX UI Designer
Position Number: 300268
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Agile, Design, Digital Media, UX DESIGN, Wireframe
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Senior User Experience Designer
Location: St. Louis, MO 63103
Education: Bachelor's Degree
• Champions the customer views and pain points by bringing evidence from research and driving the team towards impactful, measurable experience design
• Works with the product owner and technical leads to help prioritize and ensure holistic customer experience and values deliverables in MVP increments and beyond
• Leads the user experience and interface efforts for the team, ensuring elegant and delightful product experiences, as a critical member of a cross-functional agile product team
• Serves as a leader in the creative process by facilitating design sessions across the Digital Organization
• Creates high-quality, well-researched mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes across all channels to test flows, interactions, messaging, etc.
• Meets with internal and external customers to understand needs and emotions to translate and incorporate into design considerations
Bachelor's degree is required. Four or more years of agile team experience is required. Specific Designer experience is required. Design Thinking or User-Centric Design methodology experience is required. Experience creating wireframes, mock-ups or clickable prototypes is required.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)