Wells Fargo Sr. Risk Monitoring Consultant (Analytic Consultant 4) in Saint Louis, Missouri
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The Consumer and Small Business Banking organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
This senior individual contributor will be responsible for partnering with, and developing analytic solutions for, the Wells Fargo Auto business within Consumer Lending. You will be a data and analytics expert who will identify, measure and monitor risks arising in the business Control environment. Your work will be used to demonstrate that these controls over key business processes are working as intended, mitigate known risks, and identify emerging risks. Your expertise will contribute to a strong analytical foundation that consolidates information across interactions, customers, team members and products. This foundation will, in turn, lead to the development of key metrics that will enhance accountability for risk management.
In this role, you will be part of an immediate team of Analytic Consultants who also develop analytic solutions for the Wells Fargo Auto business Control environment, and part of a broader team that supports other businesses within Consumer Lending. You will report into the Analytic Manager with responsibility for Control Analytics covering this business area.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
• Conduct analysis to support the implementation of a data-driven, consistent process of surveillance and monitoring for the within the Wells Fargo Auto business Control environment. Participate and offer input in process reviews, collaborate with Control Executive, Business Excellence, and Front Line Operations to define metrics, ensure robust data sourcing, build a data visualization layer, and facilitate ongoing reviews.
• Collaborate with colleagues across your team, Control Executive, Business Excellence, and Front Line Operations to implement a program for routine reviews of data-driven monitoring, communication and continuous refinement of metrics. Relevant topics will include people-focused operational risks, conduct risk and sales practice risk, as applicable.
• Leverage a variety of analytic techniques, including partnering with Decision Sciences for development of advanced analytics, to identify risk patterns and trends and provide insights into the Control environment.
• Collaborate with your colleagues in other Consumer and Small Banking businesses to optimize and develop the ongoing risk reporting necessary to support first line accountability for Self-Assurance Activity monitoring and other mission-critical activities.
• Design and implement Control analytics and metrics to supplement Front Line Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) programs.
• Partner with Consumer Lending colleagues to research, implement and monitor workflow and real-time alerts capabilities.
• Leverage business knowledge and analytic expertise to quantify emerging risks, develop mitigation approaches and implement solutions.
• Build an analytic framework to ensure timely resolution of Issues, in partnership with Control Executive team, Business Excellence, and Front Line Operations leaders.
Preferred Work locations: Charlotte, Raleigh, Minneapolis, Des Moines, St. Louis, Dallas, Phoenix and Chandler.
6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling demonstrated through work or military experience; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
6+ years of SAS experience
6+ years of SQL experience
Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
Knowledge of Consumer Lending business processes, products, data and systems, preferably with a focus on Wells Fargo Auto.
Demonstrated ability to drive projects forward in a complex, resource-constrained environment with conflicting needs across stakeholders.
Effective leadership ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans; ability to plan, prioritize and set goals. Must possess strong collaboration skills.
Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior and executive leaders and simplify the complex.
Ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization.
Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas.
Ability to lead through adversity and adjust to changing priorities.
Experience preparing presentations and analysis for third-party and regulatory audiences.
Preferred experience with the following systems and related data environments: AFS, ITOP, CRS, CARS, Auto IMS, iREPO, ACAPS, EXS, SHAW, and ECAR.
Demonstrated expertise with analytic tools such as SAS, SQL
Demonstrated experience with databases, such as Teradata and Oracle
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: 5565109-8
Updated: 2021-03-04 01:19:54.757 UTC
Location: Saint Louis,MO