Aerotek Software Engineer in Saint Louis, Missouri
The software engineer is primarily responsible for the development of Graphic User Interface (GUI) software, with support / backup responsibility for Cloud API software for Medical Device equipment.
C#, gui, embedded software, node.js, c#.net, .net, c++, rtos
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum requirements BSCS, BSCE or BSEE. Other Engineering or Science degrees will be considered if previous experience relates to software engineering.
• C# /.NET development with Microsoft Developer Studio
• WPF development with C#/.NET
Nice to Have:
• REST API development in NodeRed / IBM Cloud configuration and management
• C++ coding in an embedded RTOS development
• Use of IBM Rational (ReqPro, ClearCase, ClearQuest) tool suite or equivalent change management system
• Developing software under regulated environments
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.