Collabera Senior Software Engineer in Saint Louis, Missouri
Senior Software Engineer
Location:Saint Louis, MissouriUS
• Develops, documents and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
• Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
• Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
• Performs software project management and software supplier management functions.
• Develops, selects, tailors and deploys software processes, tools and metrics.
• Executes and documents software research and development projects.
• Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
• Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards.
• Works under general direction.
• Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.