The Boeing Company Senior Records and Information Management Specialist in Saint Louis, Missouri
The Boeing Company is seeking motivated & talented candidates for Records & Information Management Specialist positions in Mesa, Arizona or St Louis, Missouri.
Our Records & Information Management (RIM) Office is responsible for maintaining a uniform corporate wide program for the control, retention, storage, retrieval, and disposal of all records, regardless of media type, for all functions and personnel within The Boeing Company. This team of professionals will support ongoing program operations and implement a strategic initiative to streamline and simplify our global RIM program.
Under the supervision of the RIM Manager, specific responsibilities include:
• Leads with the development and implementation of the overall Records Management Program strategic initiative including all aspects of the life cycle of information from initial publication or creation through disposition
• Effectively and actively participates in the evaluation to simplify and streamline storage, security, version control, process routing, and retention
• Applies and makes recommendations for maintaining and updating the Enterprise Records Retention Schedule for all enterprise records. Manages the enforcement of the Records Retention Schedule by coordinating with relevant functions across the Enterprise including Information Technology, Compliance and the various lines of business. Works with attorneys and records coordinators to ensure that the Records Retention Schedule is kept up-to-date in compliance with regulatory and other stakeholder requirements
• Directs the operation of on-site and off-site physical records storage, and makes determinations and provides guidance on the proper transfer, storage, retention and destruction of records in compliance with RIM policies
• Provides input into the development of the statement of work for vendor contract agreements and support management of supplier oversight, site inspections, monitoring vendor invoices and performance metrics
• Develops and conducts periodic RIM quality control reviews, compliance audits, risk assessments and surveys to measure the effectiveness of electronic systems and for general program improvement purposes
• Communicates RIM Program strategy, service, and assists with conducting general awareness education
• Familiarity with a variety of the information governance field concepts, practices, and procedures standards
• Complete understanding of RIM and the ability to coach and teach others
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit: This position requires that you work out of Mesa, Arizona or St Louis Missouri. You must currently reside in the Mesa, Arizona or St Louis Missouri area (where relocating would not be required) or be willing to relocate at your own expense.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
*The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):* • Bachelor’s degree
• Experience managing/leading Records Information Management (RIM) processes
• 5 years' experience with document and records management
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience): • RIM industry certification (CRM, IGP, etc.) preferred
• Good communication and technology skills are key to success in this job role
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Records & Info Mgmt Specialist
Organization: Enterprise Svcs Integration
Title: Senior Records and Information Management Specialist
Other Locations: United States-Missouri-Saint Louis
Requisition ID: 1800064907