The Boeing Company Senior Programmer Analyst in Saint Louis, Missouri
The 2nd Century Enterprise Systems (2CES) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Procure to Pay (P2P) Value Stream is looking for aSeniorProgrammer/Analystto join the P2P team as a System Integration Lead. The position is located in Bellevue, WA or St. Louis, MO.
• Lead the development of the P2P system integration architecture approach in alignment with the 2CES ERP System Integration Architecture (SIA) patterns.
• Develop P2P system integration Solution Design deliverables (e.g. Interface Control Documents (ICD) and system integration diagrams).
• Manage integration deliverables to support the Boeing Gate review process. • Contribute and align to enterprise standards and procedures for system integration solutions.
• Collaborate with the P2P Process Work Streams in developing System Integration solutions throughout the Requirements, Integrations, Configurations, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflow (RICEFW) development lifecycle.
• Collaborate with the ERP Program, other Value Streams and Bedrocks, the SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) and Competency Center throughout the system integration development lifecycle.
• Manage the development and execution of the System Integration components of the RICEFW inventory for the P2P Value Stream (Design-Built-Test-Deploy).
• Manage transition and status of Design-Build-Test solutions between P2P Process Work Streams and 2CES ERP Common Shared Services (CSS) (e.g. Dev Factory), including any break-fix and/or approved change request.
• Lead P2P System Integration Test (SIT) planning, execution, and defect management for System Integration scope.
• Develop System Integration error handling (monitoring, notification, reprocessing) approach in alignment with SAP CoE.
• Monitor and report on the progress of Integrations against plan.
• Ensure that there is proper technical impact assessment of all risks and issues and changes to scope, requirements, and/or design
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Familiarity with the Procure to Pay value stream
Strong technical leadership, communication and collaboration skills
Experience delivering systems integrations on large scale projects
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
3 or more years of experience working in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems including the Material Requirements Planning (MRP) functions and Procure-to-Pay processes
Familiarity with SAP software and enterprise standards for system integration solutions
Knowledge of Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodologies
Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
Experience working across organizations, times zones and cultures
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This position is located in Bellevue, WA or St. Louis, MO and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Organization: Business & Supply Chain Sys
Title: Senior Programmer Analyst
Other Locations: United States-Missouri-Saint Louis
Requisition ID: 1800064609