Belcan SAP TM – Business Analyst in Saint Louis, Missouri
SAP TM – Business Analyst
Job Number: 280225
Category: SAP / ERP
Description: A SAP TM – Business Analyst job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for design, implementation, and rollout of the SAP TM project. To be considered for this role, you will have five plus years of SAP experience. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
SAP TM – Business Analyst Job duties:
• Provide business analysis for the Transportation functional area, which may include load planning and optimization, rate maintenance, freight costs, load tendering, and transportation reporting.
• Design and implement business processes using best practices during a full lifecycle implementation of SAP TM; collaborate with business users and colleagues to design, develop, test, train, and implement the solution.
• Collaborate with application specialists to manage business requirement documentation, submit configurations, localize business processes, develop functional/technical specifications, create or modify batch jobs, and write test scripts.
• Identify content and development requirements for process and system training. Liaison with the team to update existing materials and develop new materials.
• Resolve hypercare issues by working with both business leaders and support personnel, including off-hours (on-call).
• Five plus years of SAP R3/ECC modules and their configurations supporting transportation and/or supply chain functions.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• i2 and TM experience is preferred.
• TM implementation is preferred.
If you are interested in this SAP TM – Business Analyst job in St. Louis, MO, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Saint Louis , MO
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart