Sierra7 QA Test Engineer in Saint Louis, Missouri
Sierra7 is seeking a QA Test Engineer to join a team providing full DEVOPS lifecycle support and services to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This program will consolidate, reengineer, and sustain a suite of Veteran-facing processes. The candidate will be responsible for understanding how to properly document test cases and create effective test plans; creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions; define clear goals for all aspects of a product test and develop steps for proper execution.
• Responsible for project test activities in a test-driven development environment.
• Define test parameters and data, design tests, interpret test results and analyze test trends
• Experience writing and executing test cases, scripts, and procedures
• Review, define and write acceptance criteria for user stories
• Document testing activities and all testing activities
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2 years experience with testing
• Experience with SQL scripting
• Experience with business intelligence tools
• Experience with Automation and Selenium
• Experience with either JUnit or TestNG
• Experience with Cucumber BDD
• Experience with Core Java knowledge with OOP concepts
• Experience with database testing with strong SQL knowledge
• Experience with 508 testing
• Experience with Web Services Testing
• Experience with Jenkins
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline is required. (8 years’ experience may be substituted for education)
• Experience testing a variety of applications
• Experience working in VA or other Government agency [desired]
• Ability to obtain a Government security clearance
Sierra7 is a US Small Business Administration (SBA) and Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE)-verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOSB) who provides Federal clients system and technology integration, program management, business process optimization, and enterprise solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Sierra7, Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email email@example.com. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-833-452-2111. This email and phone number is created to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.