The Boeing Company Material Management Analyst in Saint Louis, Missouri
The Boeing Company is currently seeking Material Management Analyst for the Engineering, Test and Technology (ET&T) group in Saint Louis, MO.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Implement Material Management Processes.
- Receiving and inventorying of material, including government property into GOLD
- Support engineering teams with material shortage reports.
- Apply Supply Chain Management (SCM) methodologies.
- Analyze material requirements.
- Coordinating with the program, customers, engineering, property management, and MATES.
- Apply implementation of process improvements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customersand for the world.
Basic Required Qualifications: * More than 3 year experience in a warehouse environment. * More than 3 years nventory management experience. * More than 3 years inventory management information systems use. * Material management methodologies. * Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Qualifications: * Knowledge of Supply Chain management systems * Strong oral and written communications skills
Bachelor's and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Job Supply Chain Mgmt Analyst
Organization: Boeing Test & Evaluation
Title: Material Management Analyst
Location: Missouri-Saint Louis
Requisition ID: 1800077524