Robert Half International Marketing Analyst cv email@example.com in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
50% of role
• Acquire and manipulate data from the organization's central data lake and source systems.
• Conduct in-depth data cleansing to prepare data for analysis.
• Designs intermediate level studies, models, reports, dashboards, and analyses.
• Responsible for running daily/weekly reports and updates as part of ongoing reporting.
• Provides analytical support with centralized marketing, sales, CRM, and sales data and for wide range of projects including operational program design and evaluation.
• Develops, documents, and ensures accuracy of work
• Assists in monitoring IT data assets and reports anomalies, errors, inaccuracies, or inefficiencies.
• Makes recommendations as needed.
• With direct supervision, ensures the accuracy and integrity of analysis through development of automated or semi-automated data quality checks.
• Assist senior team members interpret data and analyze both qualitative and quantitative results from multiple data platforms, including individual CRM systems, work force management systems, QA monitoring reporting, and data visualization systems.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
• Requires Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in relevant finance, healthcare, reporting, or analytics role.
• In-depth working knowledge of decision support systems, spreadsheets, databases, and other software tools.
• Strong experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, or other BI packages.
• Demonstrated ability in using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets, such as SQL.
• Experience with Salesforce report and dashboard creation preferred.
Extensive understanding of databases and business rule design
CRM, Power BI, Microsoft Power BI
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $51.30 - $59.40 / Hourly
Location: SAINT LOUIS, MO
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02430-0011663682
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing