Robert Half International Lead Applications Analyst in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Robert Half is looking for a Lead Applications Analyst to assist is establishing strategic plans for IT systems including traditional and ebusiness applications and infrastructure initiatives that support business unit and corporate objectives. Provide robust analytical support of our business systems environment. Coordinate the development, testing, and installation of business unit applications, establish and monitor systems development standards and procedures. Manage relevant infrastructure components to assure optimal performance.
• Lead IT staff members to optimize their contribution to the department’s support of business unit objectives
• Coordinate systems development and programming priorities with the various departments and users throughout the business unit
• Design, develop, test, and implement approved new systems and system changes
• Assure design, programming and test standards are met on all systems
• Review standards for adequacy and appropriateness to achieve their intended purpose
• Develop and maintain a business continuity plan to ensure continued business system availability following the loss of the primary servers
• Ensure data integrity through a combination of rigorous application and system security measures and comprehensive backup and data replication processes
• Review and recommend acquisition for business unit IT hardware and software
• Coordinate with corporate and platform IT organizations to optimize their services and synchronize IT strategies
• Prepare and review manpower and cost estimates for planned projects
• Keep abreast of new technologies in order to evaluate and recommend alternatives based on the business needs of the business unit
• Develop and maintain system development standards and security procedures
• Assure business computer systems are tuned to provide optimal performance
• Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and procedures
• Contribute to a positive, open working environment and promote teamwork and cooperation
• Consistently demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism
• Experience leading development teams for JD Edwards World on IBM System
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Business
• At least 10 years of IT experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Problem solving aptitude
• Experience with all aspects of IT, including application and infrastructure components
• APICS certification
• At least 2 years IT team lead role experience
• Master’s degree in Information Systems or Business
• Oracle EBS and web development experience
• Experience in a manufacturing or distribution business environment
• IBM System i systems administration experience
• Experience with Varsity Shipper
• Experience with EDI and B2B transactions
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.