Robert Half International IT Service Management Lead in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Robert Half Technology is seeking an IT Service Management Lead for an exciting long term opportunity in the St. Louis area. If you have strong project management experience and skills, experience with ServiceNow or ChangeGear, this may be the fit for you. This position will be heavily involved in leading and communicating initiatives, as well as tracking and managing a roadmap and status of the project.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Provides direction over ITSM process engineering.
• Develops and delivers detail oriented executive and steering committee presentations.
• Develops and communicates service management roadmap activities to IT leadership and staff.
• Serves as primary contributor for conveying the proper use and ongoing development of the ITSM system.
• Develops project plans and associated communications documents.
• Tracks, reports and communicates status of projects to stakeholders as appropriate.
• Partners with technology teams to establish and implement ITSM policies and procedures for the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes such as Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Service Request, and Service Level management.
• Oversees and supports ITSM continuous improvement and deployment efforts, including documentation of implementation plans.
• Implements metrics and reporting to drive prioritization of improvement efforts.
• Assesses risk of changes, incidents and problems, along with other IT staff, to appropriately prioritize scheduling of production implementations, incident remediation changes and problem resolution changes.
• Analyzes incident, problem and change data, as well as recurring alerts, to identify the associated root causes and develops plans and actions to resolve and eliminate these problems.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Displays strong ability to influence and execute initiatives in a timely manner.
• Ability to promote and communicate Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to facilitate communications at the executive level.
• Strong analytical skills, to analyze the effectiveness service management.
• Fundamental knowledge of regulatory compliance laws and guidelines: GDPR, SOX, FFIEC.
• Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to train others on ITSM concepts.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related field.
3-5 years of ITSM, or IT problem management experience preferred.
ITIL, PMP or Six Sigma certification preferred.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $39.59 - $45.84 / Hourly
Location: SAINT LOUIS, MO
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02430-0011656678
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT