Aerotek Electronic Engineer in Saint Louis, Missouri
My client is looking to find someone to work in our engineering team with a strong electrical knowledge to work on the design and development of our products.
pcb design, cadence, allegro
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years of electrical engineering design experience
• Experience with networked devices and various communication protocols
• Experience in troubleshooting embedded systems and power electronics
Nice to Have:
• Experience with analog and digital circuits used in Battery Charging, Electrical vehicles, Power Electronics, Electrical Motor Controls, or Generator Controls.
• Experience in using schematic and PCB development tools (Cadence/Allegro)
• Experience embedded programming in C or C+• Experience in FPGA development/programming
• Experience in wired or wireless communicating technologies (CAN, MODBUS, LoRa, Ethernet, SPI, I2C)
• Experience in EMC design and testing
• Experience working with Agency approvals of electronic products.
• Knowledge of design for manufacturability
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.