MasterCard Sr. Vice President Service Delivery ONE in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr. Vice President Service Delivery ONE
Responsible for the design, configuration, and delivery of infrastructure solutions to the development teams supporting Mastercard’s core Products that include Debit / Credit / Emerging Payments / Card Network Processing / Digital Enablement etc.
• Manage multiple teams of technical resources that are dedicated to business verticals. These teams will maintain platform specific knowledge that allows them to be effective and efficient at implementing infrastructure solutions for internal and market facing programs (Infrastructure Design, Web Administrators, DBA’s, and Application Architects)
• Interface / Liaison with Platform Program to provide support and support the strategy for building services and applications provided by the Application Frameworks and Platform Services teams to enable consistency and governance across Service Delivery and ONE overall
• Implement governance framework defining methods to manage, monitor, and measure consistently across the Service Delivery Guild, utilizing resources and processes to influence, improve, and automate
• Enable infrastructure and platform current and future strategy that will facilitate the Service Delivery and development teams to align with key initiatives around automation, cloud, technology standards and compliance.
• Centralized On-Soil Requirements team to enable template-based standardization to be enabled.
• Collaboration and relationship management across the broader domain to manage/mitigate escalations, customer impacts, reprioritization of efforts, anticipate future needs and adjust budget, organization and staff accordingly.
• Drive and lead strategic initiatives, technology enhancements, service delivery and support for market-facing programs
• Provide strategic judgement, guidance and execution for technology operations, services and support globally while monitoring performance and critical project initiatives
• Build/maintain effective relationships with subject matter experts in Platform Program, Security, HR, finance, sales, sourcing, SPM, and other stakeholders to promote cross-functional collaboration and partnership driving positive results across O&T
• Lead administrative and organizational matters, process improvements, upgrades across teams globally leveraging key performance indicators and data to identify constraints and form improvement plans
• Highly visible and impacting role that’s strategic thinking, partnering with senior leaders across the company, cutting edge technology, and M&A skills with an emphasis on people management
• Guides software and hardware solutions to address technical issues; seeks opportunities for improvements and efficiencies. Leads complex system and platform problem resolution efforts to prevent recurrence
• Support holistic platform security posture, which includes proactively identifying security risks and implementing both risk mitigation plans and control functions
• Performs financial planning, forecasting, and budget tracking/adherence to reduce total cost of ownership and allocate resources efficiently / workforce planning and capacity management
• Conducts goal setting and performance appraisal processes, coaches and develops employees as an organizational resource Leads the infrastructure architecture oversight process to ensure internal and external customer needs are met and products are maximized within budgetary constraints
• Oversees holistic platform security posture, which includes proactively identifying security risks and implementing both risk mitigation plans and control functions
• Leads complex system and platform problem resolution efforts to prevent issues from recurring
JOB SPECIFIC EXPERIENCES & COMPETENCIES
• Demonstrated success in reducing manual workloads and process reengineering through infrastructure automation
• Successful track record leading design initiatives to improve processes and increase efficiencies for operational and financial value by leveraging tools and technologies
• Experience and maniacal focus on data privacy and security
• Demonstrated ability to operate with complete independence and autonomy
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple large-scale company initiatives in parallel
• Ability to quantify the value and performance of software products and services and demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
• Excellent written communication skills; this role will require the creation of content such as whitepapers and other written deliverables
• Demonstrated experience as a leader with the ability to attract, recruit, and develop technical talent
• Internal / External Evangelist who can promote the success and advances of the technology infrastructure & operations organization
• Natural curiosity, and excitement to stay abreast with the latest cloud technology trends and best practices
• Successful track record developing architectural standards within global technology domains and sub-domains, expected to define and implement global quality and consistency
• BS in Business/Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics or commensurate experience
• Successful track record building collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at the global, regional, or local level
• Proven ability to uphold effective operations and positive financial performance of the function
• Experience speaking on behalf of Mastercard at conferences, contributing to expert panels and sharing best practices
• Extensive experience growing and motivating a team instilling a process improvement culture in junior level colleagues; coaches members through career milestones and progression, build strategic leadership competency
Expert Application Automation
Expert Cloud Platforms
Expert Consulting & Strategic Judgement
Expert Design Architecture
Expert Enterprise Monitoring
Expert Systems & Platform
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-112675