MasterCard Sr. Specialist, Product Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr. Specialist, Product Management
• Mastercard Send™ enables near real-time payment transfers to and from billions of card, bank and digital accounts globally. Through a connection to Mastercard Send, businesses, merchants, governments, humanitarian organizations, financial institutions and others can send money to consumers and businesses domestically and cross-border. Mastercard Send supports multiple use cases, including person-to-person (P2P) transfers, business-to-consumers (B2C) disbursements and government-to-consumer (G2C) disbursements. With our technology and expertise, we are making sending and receiving money safe, simple and fast.
• The Sr. Specialist, Product Management role is a member of the Mastercard Send team responsible for Market Acceleration efforts globally. The Sr. Specialist will play a critical role in driving alignment with market teams on annual objectives and ensuring they are armed with the necessary tools, resources and support needed to launch Mastercard Send and to drive the next wave of growth across the globe. The Sr. Specialist will oversee a variety of activities supporting new market launches and building customer pipelines. Key responsibilities include supporting the annual planning process to codify country-level objectives and KPIs (in partnership with regional and market colleagues) and managing the governance structure related to supporting, tracking and reporting on progress; overseeing efforts to identify and develop tools and resources that help drive geographic expansion and market acceleration; supporting the development of competitive intelligence and research related to new flows and use cases; and, assisting in management reporting and communications efforts.
• Support the annual planning process to identify and codify country-level objectives and KPIs for Mastercard Send, in collaboration with global, regional and market colleagues. Manage the governance structure that supports, tracks and reports on progress against those country-level objectives and KPIs, with a focus on identifying opportunities to tackle growth roadblocks and to accelerate commercialization efforts such as building customer pipelines.
• Oversee efforts to identify and develop tools and resources that help drive Mastercard Send’s growth and expansion in every region. To that end, lead an annual needs assessment exercise and subsequent prioritization of support for regions and markets.
• Play key role in developing critical path tools and resources that will help drive the continued growth of Mastercard Send globally, including opportunity sizing and business research related to new flows, use cases, commercial opportunities and competitive intelligence. Identify opportunities to apply strategic and analytical rigor that supports commercial objectives to all research and resource development.
• Manage the development and dissemination of a training curriculum that supports the commercialization of Mastercard Send. Liaise with key technical, product management and business development staff at global, regional and market levels, to ensure curricula is structured most effectively to drive impact. Continuously identify new opportunities to further learning globally.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key constituents across the business (e.g., Global and Regional Product, Global and Regional Product Market and Communications leads, etc.) to ensure successful project execution.
• Reports to Director, Product Management
• Location: O’Fallon, Missouri
All About You
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, establish priorities and self-motivate.
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and within cross-functional teams.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and ability to think strategically and translate concepts into clear, actionable goals and metrics.
• Ability to synthesize disparate information and to assess and work with both qualitative and quantitative data.
• Deep experience leveraging excel, conducting market research and building business cases.
• Superior communication skills; written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field; advanced degree preferred; background in consulting a plus.
• Bi-lingual language abilities helpful.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-123705