MasterCard Sr. Analyst - Franchise Customer Enablement in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr. Analyst - Franchise Customer Enablement
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
The Global Franchise team is looking for a Sr. Analyst to drive our technology and customer experience strategies forward, by consistently innovating and problem-solving the My Company Manager platform. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Support development & efficiency of My Company Manager system transition, including 8 digit BIN migration
• Align and implement customer identifier strategy
• Create requirements for technical solutions that enable customer facing automation
• Manage customer data within Franchise systems, develop and perform data maintenance
• Oversee customer profile data, maintenance, and policies that govern quality
• System development testing and work with technical teams to resolve system issues
• In this position, you will partner with regional Franchise teams, development teams, and customers to identify system issues and deliver solutions
• You will help drive and implement a new customer identifier structure
• You will be working to bring clarity to existing customer level data and paving a path forward to cleaner data sets
• You will work to develop new system functionality and help test capabilities prior to launch
All About You:
• Ability to create solutions that produce positive results for Mastercard
• Effective product manager
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
• Look at everything through the eyes of your customer and potential solutions to solve problems
• Continually look at the market and competition to see what else is happening
• Identify areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and sustainable solutions to benefit the team.
• Skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
• Independent self-starter, proven ability to creatively get things done
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-119681