MasterCard Settlement Lead Product Manager - Technical in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Settlement Lead Product Manager - Technical
Job Description Summary
Partner with business owners, development team, quality engineering resources, product owners, product managers, release train engineers to provide business analyst work.
Deliver high quality business and technical expertise to the feature teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle. Requirements development from business requirements for technical teams to follow.
• Develop technical requirements from business requirements. Break requirements down to workable sizes
• Develop great working relationship with business partners/scrum masters
• Provide "day to day" guidance to team members for business / project initiatives.
• Evaluate the impact of potential system changes on the membership and on other applications. Lead process improvement initiatives.
• Interface with senior managers to provide consultative services related to key initiatives.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Advanced degree preferred.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Prior Business Analyst experience required.
• Extensive knowledge in the field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Applies extended expertise of principles, theories and concepts, plus advanced knowledge of business or function, usually acquired through seven to nine years of experience.
• Proficient in MasterCard systems applications knowledge.
• Strong understanding of software methodologies (i.e. functionality & limitations)
• Strong business writing, leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125849