MasterCard Senior Systems Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Systems Analyst
• Been the victim of credit card fraud and thought, “Vengeance!” Yeah, we get it.
• Want to feel your spine tingle by thwarting credit card fraudsters across the globe?
• Interested in creating “That’s the stuff!” software for combating scammers?
The Security Services team develops new capabilities for Mastercard's fraud prevention platform. We protect cardholders / card issuers and aim to utterly eradicate credit card fraud. Our industry-leading bastion of defense processes billions of transactions per month with execution times literally 10X faster than you can blink. The Consultant Scrum Master will play a critical role in creating new product functionality within this platform including world-class backend and consumer-facing features.
• Possess the aptitude to quickly learn and contribute to our complex platform.
• Convert business requirements into robust functional requirements (user stories).
• Understand technical implications and impacts of requirement requests.
• Author outstanding user stories including detailed acceptance criteria.
• Collaborate with the developers to promote user story comprehension.
All About You
• Considerate, polite, fun-loving, collaborative (cf. “Bob Sutton, 2007”).
• Expert organizational and communication skills: both verbal and written.
• Expert in technical analysis of complex application designs and documentation.
• High level of experience employing agile development strategies and ceremonies.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent degree / work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-61785