MasterCard Product Manager- Technical I in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Product Manager- Technical I
Provide overall direction and guidance for project analysis. Partner with product owners globally to understand and support new strategic opportunities. Define business and functional requirements based on new business opportunities as well as continued enhancements to existing products. Liaise between product and technical teams for the purpose of ensuring technical teams have sufficient information to complete design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle. Partner with other internal teams to create and ensure new business opportunities and enhancements to existing products are communicated quickly and accurately to external customers
All About You
• Previous Business Analyst experience
• Knowledge of the payments industry preferred.
• Communication Skills – listening, verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills.
• Knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies preferred, but not required.
• Adaptive to Change.
• Strong analytical and decision making abilities
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong presentation, facilitation, negotiation and communication skills (Both verbal and written)
• Experience working on high profile and multiyear projects
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively within all layers of an organization
• Ability to analyze complex issues and provide direction towards their resolution
• Demonstrated success in developing strategy, creating and executing organizational and business plans with the ability to measure effectiveness
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125420