MasterCard Network Architect in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Purpose of the Team:
The Network Architecture team responsibilities include:
• Global network design and network/component standards, network roadmaps, audit compliance; investigation, testing, and deployment of new technologies to fit business needs
• Perform a consultative role to both internal and external customers and at all levels of the organization
Purpose of the position includes:
• Network design (high level and low level), architecture, and implementation oversight including associated documentation.
• Network security infrastructure solutions including firewalls/IDS/IPS.
• Data Center centric design that includes automation and orchestration where possible.
Best Fit for the role:
• Have you ever analyzed, tested, authored high level and low level designs, and brought any new technology solution to implementation?
• Have you ever performed detailed problem analysis and troubleshooting? Have you lead the effort to solve the problem collaboratively.
• Have you ever deployed applications or virtual infrastructure in the cloud?
• Have you ever designed and worked with a cross-functional team to deploy a VOIP/LAN QoS solution per the delivery requirements on a global scale?
• Have you ever had to work with an acquired company to merge networks and applications?
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-123010